IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY. A flickering candle, smoldering incense. Delicious food. Good wine. Honorable, passionate people. Dazzling sunsets. Enchanting moonbeams. A sensuous life. Perfect espresso to make the perfect cappuccino. For readers to love my books.

Okay, maybe I need to rephrase that opening thought. New opening thought: I AIM HIGH.


Thursday, December 12, 2013

ParaGoddess Aromatherapy


I'm so thrilled to announce my new product line,  just in time for the holidays!  I've been making these organic aromatherapy products for myself, for years.  I thought it was high time to share this goodness with my online friends!

I've developed several products/scents I'll be offering, however, these two products are available, now:  Pumpkin Spice Sugar Scrub and Lavender Bliss Bath Salts.  They're both heavenly!

I will make this line available, while supplies last.  Ordering in the next week guarantees holiday delivery. :)  Ordering information, below!    *Please Note!*  While several other scents are listed, only Pumpkin Pie Sugar Scrub and Lavender Bliss Bath Salts are available, at this time.  Additional scents will be available, in the coming days.  Enjoy, everyone!  xoxo  #ParaGoddess

IMPORTANT DETAILS!  1.  U.S. residents only.  2.  This is NOT a new business venture!  Truth be told, the motivation came from two of my recent Intuitive Angel Reading clients.  Both ladies have health concerns and could benefit greatly from the Lavender Bliss Bath Salts.  So I thought, "Hmm. Since I'm making a batch... might as well make a BIG batch!"  Hence, the product availability.  However... alas, when they're gone, they're gone. :)

Pumpkin Pie Sugar Scrub 
It's that time of year...  when we need to moisturize and exfoliate our skin, with care.  Well cared for skin is healthy, glowing skin!  This sugar scrub is absolute L-U-X-U-R-Y, bar none!

Last night, after making a batch of this Pumpkin Pie Sugar Scrub, I asked my daughter to try it out.  After doing so, she asked: "Can I have this?"  Sadly, I told her we'd have to share the small jar of left-overs, as these gorgeous one-pint jars are for sale. :)  

My husband (this is too cute!) observed the ingredients I was working with and said, "Now, I thought you were making sugar scrub?"  I replied, "I am."  Jon said, "But those ingredients look like stuff you cook with."  My reply?  "Exactly.  Whenever possible, all ingredients should be 100% pure, good enough to eat.  Our skin absorbs everything we come into contact with (by cutaneous absorption), so I only use 100%-superior ingredients in my products."  Ingredients: organic brown sugar, organic table sugar, organic grapeseed oil, organic avocado oil, organic cinnamon essential oil, organic ground cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and allspice, organic alcohol-free vanilla.  YUM!  :)

Benefits:  exfoliation, skin rejuvenation, aromas promote feelings of harmony, comfort, joy, abundance and prosperity.

Pumpkin Pie Sugar Scrub

Lavender Bliss Bath Salts
A word about these absolutely luxurious Lavender Bliss Bath Salts.  They are SPA QUALITY.  I should know; I've indulged in more than a few spa-bought salts, in my day!  Friends, I've made these bath salts just as rich and aromatic as the best.  Ingredients: organic coarse sea salt, to which I've added organic 100% lavender essential oil, organic dried lavender, and a few organic dried mini roses.

What a blissful way to let the stress of the day slip away... or to indulge in a little personal time to rejuvenate you.

This one-pint jar contains a muslin draw-string bag, in which you put a few scoops of these luxurious bath salts.  Tie your bag off with a bow (don't knot it; you want to use this bag again and again) and drop into hot bath water.  Then get ready to relax, release, renew!  This gorgeous aroma permeated the entire house while I was making a few batches this morning.  I can't wait to use my jar!
A TIP FOR MY SHOWER GIRLS:  You can use these bath salts in the shower!  Just fill your muslin bag with salts, tie off with a bow, and rub on your wet skin while you shower.

Benefits:  detox, relaxation, calming, de-stress, feminine energy, promote feelings of beauty and wellness.

Lavender Bliss Luxury Bath Salts


2 comments:

ynnette lacombe said...

hey Sweetie, when I hit the buy button it goes to paypal but no info is there, no cost, nothing....help

ParaGoddess Press said...

Hi, Ynnette! We found and fixed the problem! I also commented back to you on Facebook. :) xoxo ParaGoddess