SO. I want to share what skincare products I use, because not only do I really love them, but they really work. :)
THIS POST IS APPROPRIATE FOR GIRLS OVER THE AGE OF... Oh, I'd say 30-33. Are ya ready? Here's a run-down of the products I use, with pics. And, a pic I snapped in the bathroom last night, unedited, no filter. :)
I hope some of you ladies find this interesting, maybe even helpful. :)
These are the products I use every day
1. Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub ~ this is a great, everyday cleanser. It whisks makeup away like it's nothin' and leaves your skin squeaky clean. I use it morning, and night. Why morning? Because overnight we sweat, as our body eliminates toxins. I like to wash that gunk off my face. :)
2. Olay Regenerating Serum ~ The softest, most gorgeous serum I've ever used. This alone will moisturize your skin amazingly, and produce results you'll love. Use it every day.
3. After using the above two products, I finish with the Olay Reversal Treatment Foam ~ this produces a light, moisturized face, ready for makeup.
4. At night, after I've taken my makeup off, I like the Micro-Scupting Serum (it's thick! apply sparingly! it really works!) followed by the Daily Renewal Cream. Perfect for bedtime; not too heavy and it gives me that nice glow I like to wake up to.
5. TIP: I do pin my hair up at night, so it doesn't get oily or greasy from my skincare products, and so it maintains body and shape. I don't wash my hair daily; unless you have greasy hair (or you're a guy, LOL!), you actually shouldn't wash your hair every day. Pinning your hair away from your face (ponytail, bun, clipped up, pony-bun, whatever...) also allows you to focus on the main event of skincare: YOUR FACE. :-D
These are the products I use a few, to several times a week1. Ponds Deep Cleanser & Makeup Remover ~ This is very creamy in texture, and tends to leave the skin feeling moisturized. I don't use it every day, because I get the sense if used too frequently, it could over-moisturize, ie., create an oily result. BUT, I do like it a few times a week, as it's gentle and very moisturizing, leaves my face soft and with a nice glow.
2. Regenerist Thermal Mini-Peel ~ This is powerful stuff, here! Use it sparingly; 1-2 times a week, at the most. Wash your face with a daily cleanser first, then use according to directions. I apply a quarter-sized amount in circular motions, and use it to cleanse and exfoliate my face. It warms as you rub it in, and after doing so, you should wet your hands and continue rubbing. At that point, it'll heat up (even more!) and you'll realize you're really getting somewhere. Your face will feel tingly and look a bit red. THIS IS A GOOD THING: you're peeling away dead skin, and revealing new, fresh skin. Leaves you with a nice finish. This product is a must for youthful skin.
3. Night Re-surfacing Elixir, by Olay ~ I use this perhaps twice a week, as I find it really does the job! I apply it to fully cleansed skin, BEFORE moisturizer. You know those morning pics I take, without makeup? Yeah, it's usually the morning *after* I use this product. :) It really does resurface new skin; you wake up with a glow.
4. Once each week, I use the Olay Regenerist Microderm Abrasion combo. It consists of two products (they come packaged together) and it totally KICKS ASS as a product! There is a super exfoliating scrub, which you follow with a super-exfoliating serum. Together, they achieve a moderate microderm abrasion effect. Trust me, you'll see the results.
5. Olay Age-Defying Daily Moisturizer ~ I actually apply this whenever I think of it. And by that I mean, I could be in the middle of editing a chapter, and I'll jump up and put on some of this cream. I could be cooking dinner, and I'll dash to the bathroom to put on some of this cream. If I get up in the night to go to the bathroom... well, you get the idea. *wink* :) Use it as your go-to moisturizer: it's light and it's effective. Moisturized skin is youthful, glowing skin.
SO. Hope this was helpful. Hope you enjoyed. And, from my face to yours--- MUAHHH! Big kiss. :)
xo ~JoLynne ♥ #ParaGoddess
P.S. No, I did not get paid to do this. But YES, I should. :-D