IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY. A flickering candle, smoldering incense. Delicious food. Good wine. Honorable, passionate people. Dazzling sunsets. Enchanting moonbeams. A sensuous life. Perfect espresso to make the perfect cappuccino. For readers to love my books.

Okay, maybe I need to rephrase that opening thought. New opening thought: I AIM HIGH.


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Beautiful Events for November, Baby...☽♥

Hey there gorgeous, enlightened, passionate readers... I'm celebrating my birthday in a pretty stellar way.  Join me in the Albany, NY and NYC area if you can this weekend for a book signing and two workshops. And if you can't make that, no worries - I've gotcha covered!  Tune in online to listen to my live radio interview on the new Candi Fox radio show.  Oh, how the next several days are going to ROCK!  All the deets below.

●●●► FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 12  ~  Bohemian Book Bin
6:00 - 6:30 p.m.  ★ ParaGoddess Meet and Greet
6:30 - 7:15 p.m.  ★ EMPOWER  YOU: Tips to empower your life!
7:15 - 7:45 p.m.  ★ Refreshments, Book Signing
7:45 - 8:30 p.m.  ★ MEDITATION & MESSAGES: 
Guided meditation, Oracle card messages

●●●► WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17 ~ Live radio interview on my birthday!
I hope you'll spend part of my birthday with me?  Join me from 8:15 - 9:00 p.m., EST.  I'll be interviewed on the new Candi Fox radio show, and *just wait* until you hear what our topic of conversation is!

★ EMPOWER YOU... Everyone can and should empower themselves. Let me show you how.
★ AUTHENTIC YOU... You are who you are, my friend.  That's not always easy.  But when we embrace our authentic selves, life can be AMAZING!
★ LIVING THE PARAGODDESS LIFESTYLE... Sensuous, passionate lives make for happy, healthy people.  Let's talk about it.  Let's explore how you can create your own ParaGoddess inspired lifestyle.
☽♥

♔P•A•R•A♛G•O•D•D•E•S•S♔

2 comments:

everything said...

You are a Scorpio and thanks for giving the details! I’ve checked your scorpio horoscope .
It's gonna be a great days ahead! Wish you a Happy Birthday!

mean mom productions said...

thanks for the info jo lynne