IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY. A flickering candle, smoldering incense. Delicious food. Good wine. Honorable, passionate people. Dazzling sunsets. Enchanting moonbeams. A sensuous life. Perfect espresso to make the perfect cappuccino. For readers to love my books.

Okay, maybe I need to rephrase that opening thought. New opening thought: I AIM HIGH.


Monday, February 15, 2010

Photobucket

What a festive Valentine's Day I had, putting together goodie bags for my girls, throwing my annual Valentine's Day Goddess Party, hosting my Valentine's Day Blog Tour (thanks to all who participated and to all those who visited the tour!) and celebrating the big day itself, out on the town last night.

Now that I have a chance to slow down and breathe... I realize I've got three Valentine's Day goodie bags left over, and they are free to a good home. No great shakes, friends - just cute little goodie bags filled with a few pieces of cute candy, but you're welcome to it. The first three to respond get the treats.

I have book updates, too - see The Latest for the inside scoop. Get current WIP status reports on my New Releases page and don't forget to vote for what free online Paranormal Class you'd like to take with me on my Para Classes page.

Moonbeams and Luv ~

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I love goody bags!

Nadia said...

I agree with Melissa....I love goody bags!

I think I am actually replying to this now....not even due to a goody bag per se. Yesterday Valentine's Day was lovely...today is a harsh day in my world...from sick cats, business disappointments, my full length mirror crashing off the back of my bedroom door, and I still have a touch of some virus that is making the rounds....I don't me to sound whiney....I'm doing what I must today....but crave some love and to just curl up and sleep!

B-ster said...

I would love a goody bag. I am glad you have a great Valentines day!

Jo Lynne Valerie said...

And there's my three. :) Email, DM or privately message me your addresses girls, if I don't have them already.

Enjoy the sweets! :)

mean mom productions said...

I really don't need the candy but with sick kids and medicine..it does come in handy..if you can send it with the cyrstals and candles..I'd appreciate it.

Jo Lynne Valerie said...

Hey B-ster, I'm trying to locate an email address or Twitter for you, darling - you won one of my V-Day goody bags and I'd like to send it to you. :)

- Jo Lynne