IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY. A flickering candle, smoldering incense. Delicious food. Good wine. Honorable, passionate people. Dazzling sunsets. Enchanting moonbeams. A sensuous life. Perfect espresso to make the perfect cappuccino. For readers to love my books.

Okay, maybe I need to rephrase that opening thought. New opening thought: I AIM HIGH.


Sunday, February 7, 2010

Romance and Unabashed Hotness Awaits...



Photobucket


We are so... close. To the kick off of my Valentine's Day Blog Tour, starting right here on February 13.

In addition to myself, twelve authors, writers, bloggers and reviewers will be participating. That's right, you'll be able to log on here, then link to a dozen more sites, all participating in the Valentine's Day Blog Tour.

The variety is going to be incredible - who knows what you'll get?! Romance? Fiction? Hotness? Valentine's Day memories, ideas, reflections, graphics - more??

Actually, I sort of do know, from the emails I've received from various V-Day blog tour participants, readers can look forward to all of the above. How awesome!

And I am pleased, so very pleased and excited, to announce that I, yours truly, will be kicking off this year's Valentine's Day Blog Tour, with an original erotic romance written in two parts with friend and fellow author, Scott Noir.

Oh, yes. His name implies it all. I think you get a vague idea of what you can expect. *wink, wink* As my blog is technically PG-13, I'll be writing Part I of the story and Scott, whose blog is... well, not PG-13 *giggles*, will be "hitting it home," as he put it. Oh, my.


:X Pictures, Images and Photos


But readers, I've saved the best for last. The very juiciest morsel for the final announcement... The character I'll be writing as the heroine (of sorts) is none other than my Diva-Bitch-so-in-need-of-a-lesson, Miss Sophia Stone.

Oh, yes. Sophia's back. Memory failing? Get better acquainted with her HERE (this is Chapter 1 of Sophia's story) and HERE (check the Free Candy page for an excerpt and a Prologue). Read up, my darlings, because you're going to see a whole other side to Sophia, February 13th.

Until then...

Moonbeams and Luv ~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Starts Saturday, February 13
RIGHT HERE.
See you then. :)

4 comments:

Ann said...

Can't wait for this one, you know how much I love to hate Sophia, LOL. As well as all the other goodies from the other bloggers and authors. Feb 13 is on my calendar, miss!

Amanda Leigh said...

The Blog Tour sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait for the whole event!

Ben said...

I have to say, I'm looking forward to this. I'm sure you've gathered some very fine writers for us to enjoy, Jo Lynne. Looking forward to meeting a few of your friends. xo, Ben

Helen said...

This is going to be great Jo Lynne. I agree with everyone else, can't wait.