IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH TO MAKE ME HAPPY. A flickering candle, smoldering incense. Delicious food. Good wine. Honorable, passionate people. Dazzling sunsets. Enchanting moonbeams. A sensuous life. Perfect espresso to make the perfect cappuccino. For readers to love my books.

Okay, maybe I need to rephrase that opening thought. New opening thought: I AIM HIGH.


Monday, February 1, 2010

Over The Top Blog Award



I'm so excited to have been given this blog award, yet the moment is marred by a sad, sad reality. I have forgotten who gave it to me, therefore I cannot thank her properly. I know, I know. How does such a thing happen. In my (admittedly weak) defense, I've inadvertently deleted some emails. And even though I went through my inbox, trash bin and twitter feed like a woman possessed, alas, no sign of the kind soul that sent me this award. I even asked people I thought it could be - Was it you? - to avail.

So if you happen to read this - please, please, email me! I am longing to apologize and thank you properly. :)

Onward. Here are the rules: I must answer the following questions with single word answers then pass this award along to 5 other bloggers (if I have time). If I tag your blog at the end of my questions, these same rules apply to you. Ready? Let's go!

Your Cell Phone?
Lifeline!
Your Hair?
Smokin'! :)
Your Mother?
Complicated
Your Father?
RIP
Your Favorite Food?
Salad
Your Dream Last Night?
Characters
Your Favorite Drink?
Water
Your Dream/Goal?
Bliss
What Room Are You In?
Bedroom
Your Hobby?
Hiking
Your Fear?
None
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years?
Queen!
Where Were You Last Night?
Writing
Something That You Aren't?
Afraid
Muffins?
Naw
Wish List Item?
Louie!
Where Did You Grow Up?
Rochester
Last Thing You Did?
Dinner
What Are You Wearing?
Black
Your TV?
Off
Your Pets?
Cool :)
Friends?
Few
Your Life?
Amazing
Your Mood?
Driven
Missing Someone?
Far...
Vehicle?
SUV
Something You Aren't Wearing?
Rings
Your Favorite Store?
Cache
Your Favorite Color?
Black
When Was The Last Time You Laughed?
Today
Last Time You Cried?
Forgot...
Your Best Friend?
Michelle
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again?
Woods
Facebook?
Yes!
Favorite Place To Eat?
Home

I now pass on this award to:


Moonbeams and Luv ~

Photobucket

5 comments:

mean mom productions said...

cool award!!

stop by and see some of what happend creativitily this weekend.

Gwen Hayes said...

I had to drink another coffee before I attempted cut-and-paste, but I'm up now. http://gwenhayes.blogspot.com/2010/02/one-word.html

Thanks for thinking of me!

Smokinhotbooks said...

Woo- Hoo congrats on your awards thanks for thinking of me *air kisses*

Jo Lynne Valerie said...

Mean Mom, your page is gorgeous! Someone was a productive, creative mama all weekend! YOU ROCK IT, girl! :)

Hugs and Love and Moonbeams too... all the way from New York...

Jo Lynne

Jo Lynne Valerie said...

Gwen and Mssss. Smokin' - wear the badges with pride, don't forget to follow the rules and pass 'em on to five others!

Oh, and if you come across the sweetheart who gave it to ME, would you please let me know?? *winks*