I am sharing the recipe for this broth once again, as many have requested it. This is the recipe that an angel related to me some years ago, for a man who was very ill with fourth stage cancer. That man began drinking the broth immediately, and reported amazing results. Immediately, nausea from the cancer treatments was alleviated; eventually the man regained his strength and health, and is now healthy and strong.
I do not believe this broth is only effective for cancer. After receiving the recipe, I researched its ingredients and was amazed to learn that several of the ingredients interact with one another chemically, thus facilitating deep cleansing, detox, strengthening of organ and immune function. Therefore, this broth is good for anyone who wishes to improve their level of health.
Follow the instructions, precisely. Do not detract, add, or substitute any ingredients. Without any further adieu, here is the recipe.
1. Acquire the following produce. Please get organic if you can; this broth is meant to be cleansing and healing; cutting out the chemicals makes good sense.
PRODUCE LIST: Celery, beets, onion, carrots, kale, garlic, turnips, parsnips (sweet potatoes can be substituted), fresh parsley.
2. Cut equal amounts of all vegetables (washed) and put them into a one-gallon pot. Cover with a gallon of fresh, purified water. Do not use any seasonings, whatsoever. NO SALT, NO PEPPER, NO ADDITIONAL HERBS. This broth must be kept pure.
3. Cook over medium-low heat for several hours. Do not allow your broth to boil. If it starts to boil, back the heat down to low.
4. Cook until your vegetables are depleted of color. When this happens, it means all the vitamins and nutrients have exited the vegetables and are now in the broth. Your veggies will look pale and wilted; this is normal. Cooking time may take up to 4-5 hours. Slow is best.
5. Carefully remove the cooked vegetables, leaving only the broth. You may need to do this in batches. My husband mentioned what a shame we were discarding all the "fiber". I pointed out that not only are the vegetables are depleted of nutrition, but one purpose of the broth is to eliminate digestion, which is hard work. Your body will simply absorb this broth with ease, a superior healing elixir.
6. Store your strained broth in glass containers. Here, I've used two half-gallon jars. I've made this Healing Broth several times; it is always consumed fairly quickly. Store your broth in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight. Refrigerating the broth doesn't feel right to me, neither does re-heating it. DO NOT MICROWAVE.
If you don't consume your broth within two days, *do* refrigerate, only for food safety. However, I'm convinced that given the properties of this broth's ingredients, two days' storage in a cool, dry, dark place, is perfectly safe.
I can personally state, this Healing Broth is absolutely delicious. I'm in total agreement with my client; it is rich and filling. The flavor is indescribable... simply delicious.